The Company has been asked by you to seek work on your behalf. All work-seeking services provided by the Company to you will be provided in-line with this Agreement. By signing this agreement, you agree to the Terms of Agreement set out below. You should ensure you read and understand the agreement before signing.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
- The Company is to provide you with recruitment services; that is to say, the Company will act as an Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and/or as an Employment Business as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- You authorise the Company to seek work on your behalf.
- In the event you no longer want the Company to provide you with work-finding services, you must provide 7 days notice in writing confirming this.
- This Agreement is not a guarantee that work will be found for you. No liability is accepted if work cannot be identified, nor is it guaranteed that any work will be suitable for you.
- This Agreement is for work-finding services only. This Agreement does not in any way constitute a contract for services or a contract of employment. You understand that when or if the Company finds you any work, any contract for services or contract of employment is likely to be with a third-party and not with the Company and in any event, will be subject to a separate contractual agreement.
- You will receive at least the National Minimum Wage or National Living Wage for any work that you have undertaken. Further details of the hours, rate of pay you will receive and payment due dates will be provided when you are assigned a position.
- You will be eligible to not less than the statutory leave entitlement.
- When you are not paid directly by the end-user of your services ("our client"), the Company will ensure you are paid, even where our client doesn't make payment to us in time.
- You agree to the Company using all information provided by you or a third party on your behalf, for the purpose of complying with any obligations, statutory or otherwise, that the Company may have and for the purpose of seeking work for you. This includes but is not limited to providing such information, including documents, to the Company's clients or to third-party employers. You understand that you may withdraw your consent in writing at any time, in which case the Company will only then comply with its legal obligations in providing information.
- Relating to its subject matter, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings, whether written or oral.
- This Agreement may not be varied, except by agreement by both parties in writing, which in the case the Company is required by a statutory director.
- This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
By signing, you are acknowledging that you agree to and accept the terms of this Agreement.